Physical & Health Education Interim – self assessment
Online Digital Form
1. Sign into your MyEd account
– If you don’t remember it go see Ms. Bhatha in the main office
– Grade 8’s, your PE teacher has your login & password to get you started.
2. Click Academics
3. Click Physical & Health Education class
4. Click Assignments
5. Click Physical & Health Education interim report - self assessment
6. If you can’t open the assignment, check to make sure the Pop Up is allowed on the top right
6A. Complete the self assessment - if you don’t finish it then click Save and continue later.
You will receive an email to the address you submitted in the email field. When you open your
email, you can open the document and complete from another computer. When you are
finished click SUBMIT.
6B. If you finish the form during your first attempt, check that your email address is correct
(no spelling errors or missing letters/numbers), click SUBMIT
7. Open your email and save the PDF file onto your desktop
8. Go back into the Assignment window of MyEd and click submit a file on the bottom right
side of the screen, choose the PDF file, Save the PDF file (your teacher should be able to see
your uploaded assignment in her MyEd account)
9. Also click on the LOCKER on the top bar of the screen and upload assignment into your
locker. Click Options – ADD, Choose file, import, save. (This assignment is now saved in your
locker for you to go back and view if needed).
10. When you are finished uploading the interim report into your locker and upload assignment
you are finished! Let your teacher know so he/she can check in the teacher’s MyEd account.
Click on the link to go to the