Exploravision Awards ($10,000)
All projects must meet the following requirements:
- All entrants must be United States or Canadian citizens or legal residents, living within the United States, U.S. Territories or Canada and enrolled full-time in a public, private or home school
- Students must be no older than 21 years of age
- National Science Teachers Association employees, NSTA board members, ExploraVision judges and their respective families are not eligible to enter the competition
- Any project that has won at ExploraVision’s regional and/or national levels may not be re-submitted in future years
- Any project previously awarded a prize in another competition may not be submitted
- Any student who was selected as a regional or national finalist in ExploraVision can only compete in subsequent years with a new team — i.e., with students who have not previously been selected as ExploraVision regional or national finalists
- Students enter as a team of 2-4 students with a teacher/coach and optional mentor (no individual entries)
- For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Each category will be judged separately, based on the abilities of students in those grades. Students in a lower grade may be part of a team competing in the next-higher category. However, students may not move down to a lower grade-level category.
- Middle Level (Grades 7 – 9)
- High School Level (Grades 10 – 12)
For more information, see the following link: http://www.exploravision.org/rules-requirements
Deadline: February 6th
♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣