Provide financial assistance to deserving students who wish to pursue post-secondary training in the artistic, academic or technical fields.It is the aim of the fund to make such education possible for students who may otherwise not have the financial means.
- under the age of 25
- accepted into post-secondary training in artistic, academic, or technical field
- significantly involved in their community in a volunteer capacity
- strong academic achievement and potential is important, however, it is more important that the applicant has demonstrated a significant contribution to the life of their community to exemplify the Neighbourhood House values of community service
June 30, 2022 before 5PM.
Please submit the following information in the following order via one of these methods:
email to email@example.com or as a single PDF file fax to 604-875-1256
postal mail or in-person to:
The Alexandra Foundation for Neighbourhood Houses
c/o Grant Administrator
203 – 3102 Main Street
1. A completed Contact Information Form (attached).
2. A letter from the candidate outlining personal goals, career goals, and an explanation of
why the candidate believes he or she should be selected for the award.
3. Documentation regarding academic standing and other accomplishments, i.e. transcript(s).
4. Three letters of reference from members of the community or from schools.