Metal Supermarkets is proud to support the skilled trades, and we want to make it easier for students to pursue one of these viable, stable and well-paying careers.
- Students accepted to and attending a post-secondary trade school program with a semester beginning in 2022.
- Open to citizens, permanent residents and resident aliens legally residing in the USA or Canada with a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Scholarship funds are payable to the winner’s certified trade school in the United States or Canada.
- Winner must enroll or already be enrolled in the upcoming semester.
- Employees of Metal Supermarkets Franchising Family of Companies, its franchisees, franchisee staff or their family members may not enter.
4 x $2,500 directly paid to institution
online by June 30, 2022.
Apply online at https://www.metalsupermarkets.com/trade-school-scholarship/
To be eligible for the awards:
- Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enroll in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
- Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
- All essays must be properly referenced.
Six regional essay awards of $2,000.00 each are awarded as follows: (4)university/college (East & West)– (1) high school in the East– (1) high school in the West–
Two regional video submission awards of $5000 are awarded as follows: (1)East, (1)West
Friday, July 8, 2022.
Essay OR video submission details and info can be found @ https://cfig.ca/NATIONAL-SCHOLARSHIP/#1509033685588-43fa897a-56d9