The BCSTA Scholarships for Student Citizenship recognize graduating students for outstanding contributions they have made to their school and community. Additional criteria:
- This scholarship recognizes graduating B.C. public school students who have displayed exemplary citizenship within their school and community.
- Students must be graduating from a B.C. public school in the 2021/2022 school year.
- Students must submit a completed application in the required format by the application deadline.
- The scholarship is only available to residents of B.C.
3 @ $500 (to be paid directly to recipient’s post-secondary institution)
submit online by Monday, February 28, 2022
Please read this section carefully. Improperly submitted applications will not be considered.
- Students are to email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email must have the following subject, as it appears below (replace “your name” with your first and last name, but do not change anything else):
Application – Your Name – BCSTA Scholarship
- The attachment must use the following naming convention: lastname-firstname-scholarship.pdf. Please include the dashes. For example, if your name is Jane Doe, your pdf will be called: doe-jane-scholarship.pdf
- Applications must be submitted as a single PDF document and must be arranged in the following
order using the forms included in this document.
1. Student Application Form
2. Student Consent Form
3. Student Activities/Clubs Form
4. Student Essay – Maximum 500 words from the student on the following subject:
How does good citizenship support resilient, healthy communities?
5. School Reference Letter
6. Community Reference LetterImage files, Word files and other submissions not in PDF format will not be accepted