Vikings Talk Dates
Vikings Talk is an opportunity for Burnaby North students to get together and discuss Viking Read books. We get together about twice a month to discuss individual titles and themes. Everyone is welcome so bring your lunch and join us in the magazine section. Check out the following dates and titles.
All Vikings Talk sessions are Wednesdays at lunch.
- Oct. 25–The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Nov. 15–The Rule of Thre3 by Eric Walters
- Dec. 13–TBA
- Jan. 24–TBA
- Feb. 21–The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas AND March by John Lewis
- Apr. 4–TBA
- May 2–TBA
The books yet to be scheduled include
- Take Us to Your Chief by Drew Hayden Taylor
- Nobody Cries at Bingo by Dawn Dumont
- George’s Secret Key to the Universe by Lucy & Stephen Hawking
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Without Annette by Jane B. Mason
- 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
- Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff
Voting begins May 1st!