The Burnaby School District is excited to gather information from students in grade 8 & 9 about health & wellness. This is a joint project initiated by the District Student Advisory committee which included students, teachers, administrators and district staff. The survey was recently approved by the Education committee and school trustees. We have created this WELLNESS SURVEY using the Office365 platform so that we can see the results across the entire district. The results will help physical & health education teachers plan lessons to support health education and support the DSAC plan a future wellness forum for Burnaby students. We require all responses to be submitted by Friday May 11, 2018.
Physical & Health Education Interim – self assessment
Online Digital Form
1. Sign into your MyEd account
– If you don’t remember it go see Ms. Bhatha in the main office
– Grade 8’s, your PE teacher has your login & password to get you started.
2. Click Academics
3. Click Physical & Health Education class
4. Click Assignments
5. Click Physical & Health Education interim report - self assessment
6. If you can’t open the assignment, check to make sure the Pop Up is allowed on the top right
6A. Complete the self assessment - if you don’t finish it then click Save and continue later.
You will receive an email to the address you submitted in the email field. When you open your
email, you can open the document and complete from another computer. When you are
finished click SUBMIT.
6B. If you finish the form during your first attempt, check that your email address is correct
(no spelling errors or missing letters/numbers), click SUBMIT
7. Open your email and save the PDF file onto your desktop
8. Go back into the Assignment window of MyEd and click submit a file on the bottom right
side of the screen, choose the PDF file, Save the PDF file (your teacher should be able to see
your uploaded assignment in her MyEd account)
9. Also click on the LOCKER on the top bar of the screen and upload assignment into your
locker. Click Options – ADD, Choose file, import, save. (This assignment is now saved in your
locker for you to go back and view if needed).
10. When you are finished uploading the interim report into your locker and upload assignment
you are finished! Let your teacher know so he/she can check in the teacher’s MyEd account.