THEME: Make your laptop your new best friend
Introduction to the world of using a district laptop dedicated to you. These included:
- icons and creating shortcuts on the desktop and taskbar
- bookmarking sites (Chrome URL taskbar)
- multiple options of where your files can reside
- wireless access – anytime, anywhere (*if you have issues connecting at home, let us know)
- access to your HOMEDRIVE at home through using scweb.sd41.bc.ca
- connecting to School Connect Desktop
- how to check for that elusive battery quality (click on the battery icon)
Problem with your laptop? > please email our Team immediately. Do not go through the usual Tech Liaison school process.
Where to get information? Bookmark our Learning Tech site – we write a lot!
How can you use this tool in your classroom? Can this provide voice to students?
NEXT SESSION THEME: Dip In, Swim In, Dive In