- Foundations 1, along with error reports are complete (Last year, it was in progress.)
- Student Errors are in a single report making it easier to review
- Reading Readiness and the RPI have been upgraded to html (No more Flash!)
- Usability of Foundation 1 and 2 improved – clean design making it easier to understand
- Reading Levels are in progress
These go a long way in making the program more efficient at responding to needs.
New Series sessions scheduled in the SD Calendar (08:30-12:00):
- Tues Sept 24: Start with Cognitive programs
- Tues Oct 8: Reading Levels – Linking reading skills; Reading Assistant -fluency/comprehension
- Tues Jan 21 – Reports and Interventions
These sessions are for anyone interested in using the program to support struggling readers. Workshops include beginning the program, jumpstart for those who are looking for a refresher and for those seeking updated interventions and reports review. Please email if you have any questions.
All students have access to O365. This suite includes a group of tools (Immersive Reader – text-to-speech, Dictate – speech-to-text, pictorial dictionary…), which is a great complement for all learners, but especially for students who struggle with reading or writing. Support is available if you wish to delve further.