Updates on Intervention Practices:
- If you haven’t recently looked at our Interventions page, you’ll be happily surprised there are new connected activities for you. If you need assistance, please email me.
- Consistent review of your data reports goes a long way towards supporting student growth. It’s all about present and next steps – “feed forward”
- Get a sneak peek at the new and extremely much improved Fast ForWord set to launch in September. Yes, it has taken a while but they’ve taken all the active data from every site internationally, designed new features and tweaked out the old. Recently, I had a chance to see the new program at the conference and I think you’ll like what you see.
- If you would like to get a better idea of what’s coming, please consider registering for the live webinar on APRIL 19TH (12:00-1:00 pm). Click HERE to register. Registration will also allow access to a download link that you can watch at a later time.
- Time to celebrate the hard work and as always continue connecting strategies (eg. resilience, tenacity, reading) to authentic practices.
- More information will be coming regarding yearend cleanup and processes.