CLC 12

Before you graduate you must complete a Graduation Transitions Plan.

TO GET STARTED…..Sign up to My Blueprint 

Go to https://myblueprint.ca/sd41 
Select Sign Up box at the top of the screen 
Click “Select School” from the pull down menu > select Byrne Creek Secondary School
Now 
Create Account 
> Select Student
 account 

Select Grade > Continue 

Fill in Personal Info > First Name > Last Name >  

Fill in your birthdate and PEN # (Personal Education Number) ***not student # > Continue 

Personalize and fill in Account Info > Email & Password > Continue. 

Your myBlueprint account has been created! Get Started! 

On the Home Page > go to Classes & link to your Grad Transitions 12 (2018- 2019) class. Complete the assignments:

I. Who am I? (Complete the 5 surveys)
1. Learning Styles
2. Personality
3. Interest
4. Motivation
5. Knowledge

II. Occupational Match
Click on the heart to favour two or to indicate occupations that you want to explore or may be interested in.

III. Post Secondary Match

To complete a Graduation Transitions Plan, you may complete the “yellow form” by hand using the various links below. Or you may download the following digital version and complete it on your computer.

IF YOU DECIDE TO GO DIGITAL:

STEP 1:  DOWNLOAD the following form, GRADUATION TRANSITIONS PLAN.

STEP 2: SAVE it onto a USB drive or “My Documents” folder.  (NOTE: The GT Plan form might open into a new tab. DON’T START WORKING WITH THIS FORM yet because you CANNOT SAVE anything in this on-line form).

STEP 3: Close the on-line form. OPEN THE FILE YOU SAVED and work your way through the six pages, saving as you go.

STEP 4: Sign in to your My Blueprint account to get access to the activities and course materials. 

STEP 5: Print off your completed form (DOUBLE-SIDED) and hand it in to Ms. Woo in Student Services. Don’t forget to also attach the 4 other documents you printed along the way (also DOUBLE-SIDED).

•