Welcome to a new school year!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Kristen Wilschek and I am so excited to have a grade 6/7 class again this year at Buckingham. This will be my third year teaching at Buckingham, and I adore the school and the surrounding community. I have a background in Learning Support and Physical Education, and more recently have enjoyed teaching in the intermediate classroom. I am passionate about creating a positive learning environment for my students, as well as fostering positive social interactions, building student leadership, and building students’ self-confidence. I like to offer students a variety of types of projects and assignments as learning opportunities so that they get the chance to demonstrate their understanding in different ways. This year I am looking forward to working with the new curriculum again to make learning fun and interesting for my students.

Feel free to check out this site to get the latest updates on what we have been learning and doing in the classroom, as well as for updates on our homework and assignment due dates. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at kristen.wilschek@sd41.bc.ca. Thank you for your support and I look forward to meeting everyone soon! 

Ms. Wilschek    

Categories: Uncategorized | Leave a comment