Burnaby Children’s Choir- Piccolini

The Burnaby District Children’s Choir- – Piccolini is made up of grade 1-4 students and is under the direction of Megan Hardie and Adam Turpin. This auditioned choir encompasses children from grades one to four who are enrolled in a Burnaby public school. Students must be recommended for the choir by their music teacher and love to sing. The Burnaby Children’s Choir rehearses Tuesdays from 4-5pm in the music room at Kitchener Elementary.

For more information, please contact, : megan.hardie@burnabyschools or adam.turpin@burnabyschools.ca

Up-Coming Public Concerts:

Stay Tuned!

7 Responses to Burnaby Children’s Choir- Piccolini

1. Isabelle says:

Hello , My son is 7 years old and in Inman School, he loves singing. Is it possible for him to join your Choir? How can we do it? Thanks a lot!

2. Danping Guo says:

Dear Ryan Phelps, Joan MacLean and Vanessa Fer,
    My son is a grade 3 student now. He loves singing and playing piano very much. Could you please let me know how can he participate your Children’s Choir team? I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

• vpa says:

Hello,

Auditions take place in mid September. Please connect with your school’s music teacher about details. The information will also be posted here on the VPA blog, but students do need to be recommended by their music teacher.

Thank-you so much for your interest! This is truly a wonderful choir to be a part of!

Best wishes,

Lisa

• Danna Guo says:

Hello Lisa,
        Thanks for your email. My son’s music teacher said she is glad to recommend my son, but she ran out of the registration form now. Would you please help me and send me a form please? Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Have a nice day.

• vpa says:

Hello!

Yes, the teacher means that your son just needs to wait until September. Then there will be more forms available . There is only one time a year when children can try out for the Children’s Choir. This is in September. Watch the blog for more details. The exact date will be announced in early September and also all the music teachers and principals will also be informed at that time.

I hope this helps you! We are very happy that you are interested in the Children’s Choir.

Best wishes,

Lisa

3. Danna says:

Hello Lisa,
    Thanks for your email. My son’s music teacher is glad to recommend my son, but she ran out of the registration form now. Would you please help me and email a form to me? Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it. Have a nice day.

4. parsonsonl says:

Hi Shelley,

What school are you from? You will need to contact the choir Director. His name is Ryan.Phelps@sd41.bc.ca he can provide you with the letter.

Best wishes,

Lisa