LIBRARY BOOKS AND READING CLUB

It’s almost the end of the school year and it’s time to return library books.  If you’ve already returned your materials, THANK YOU!  If not, please drop them off outside the school’s main entrance on Rumble Street before Thursday, June 18.  There’s a book cart there, Monday – Friday from about 8:30 – 3:30 each day.  The books will sit in ‘quarantine’ for 3 days before they’re checked in and removed from students’ accounts.

READING CLUB

Thanks for sending your booklets to school and emailing me with your updated Reading Club booklets.  I will have your certificates and prizes ready in late June!

WELCOME!

Hello Suncrest!  Please explore my new blog.  There are many links to free audio and ebooks,  fun read aloud stories with favourite authors, entertaining games, research tools and virtual tours.

Some of the research tools from BC Digital Classroom require a username and password.  Licensing rules don’t allow that information to be posted online. This information is contained in a listserv email sent to parents’ email addresses on Tuesday, May 12.  You can also email me at Eadie.Ho@burnabyschools.ca and I’ll send it to you.

My Suncrest hours are Monday – Thursday, 9:15 – 2:30.

Thank you!

© 2020 Suncrest Library

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑