BC College/Universities

University Second Language Requirements Although not a graduation requirement, most universities require students to complete at least Language 11 SFU will accept an Introductory Language 11 UBC will accept Language 11 However, some faculties require Language 12 or a 1st year language course (e.g. Faculty of Arts) Some faculties at UVic DO NOT have a …

Canadian College/Universities

US Colleges & Universities

If you are planning on attending a College or University in the United States, it is MANDATORY that you write the SAT’s      ♦ NOTE:  You should be writing your SAT’s in the Spring of Grade 11 How Do I Apply? Over 400 US Colleges & Universities use the Common Application form.  For those Colleges & …


If you are considering applying for Post-Secondary in Europe