This formal assembly of Grade 12 students, parents, relatives and friends, marks the completion of 13 years of schooling.
Here’s some information regarding Grad Dinner Dance & School Leaving Ceremony
In order to be invited to both the Grad Dinner Dance & The School Leaving Ceremony, students in Grade 12 MUST BE A STUDENT IN GOOD STANDING
- What does “Good Standing” mean???
- You must be passing a MINIMUM of 68 Credits by Term 2 of your Grade 12 year
- Have FEWER than 30 “Unexcused” Period absences during your Grade 12 School Year
- Note: if you have MORE than 30 “unexcused” absences, then the Administration may say that you are not a “Student in Good Standing” and therefore do not qualify to be acceptable to attend both events
Invitations will be mailed out to those Students in Good Standing in the Spring
Students may only attend the School Leaving Ceremony once.
The School Leaving Ceremony fee is $65.00, and it includes the gown rental, two tickets to the School Leaving Ceremony, and a souvenir Graduation Cap & Tassel. The deadline for payment of the School Leaving Ceremony fee is February 29, 2012
All Burnaby Secondary Schools hold their School Leaving Ceremonies at the Bill Copeland Centre in Burnaby.
The School Leaving Ceremony will take place Saturday, May 25th, 2012 at 7:00pm
- NOTE: The Ceremony Rehearsal is at 11:00am on Friday, May 25th, and is mandatory to attend