Grad Dinner Dance
Here’s some information regarding Grad Dinner Dance & School Leaving Ceremony
In order to be invited to both the Grad Dinner Dance & The School Leaving Ceremony, students in Grade 12 MUST BE A STUDENT IN GOOD STANDING
- What does “Good Standing” mean???
- You must be passing a MINIMUM of 68 Credits by Term 2 of your Grade 12 year
- Have FEWER than 30 “Unexcused” Period absences during your Grade 12 School Year
- Note: if you have MORE than 30 “unexcused” absences, then the Administration may say that you are not a “Student in Good Standing” and therefore do not qualify to be acceptable to attend both events
Invitations will be mailed out to those Students in Good Standing in the Spring
Students may only attend the Grad Dinner Dance once.
The Grad Dinner Dance fee is $120.00, and is due by March 16, 2012
- NOTE: Because of financial commitments the school must make, there can be NO refunds after March 30. 2012