The Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation supports access to post-secondary education (PSE) for all Canadians. We are passionate about higher learning and believe that finances should not be a barrier to accessing post-secondary education.
In honour of notable members of the Canadian Scholarship Trust family, we are excited to provide $150,000 worth of bursaries to students facing financial barriers in order to help them access post-secondary education. The bursary can be used to cover tuition as well as school-related expenses such as books, supplies, or living expenses.
The bursaries are intended for students who can demonstrate financial need, and whose financial need may make it difficult for them to continue their studies. Students must be the first generation in their family to attend post-secondary education*.
25x $6k Bursaries
Online by April 14th, 2023.
Apply online @ https://www.cstfoundation.ca/about-cst-foundation
- A short essay on your financial need
- A short essay about your accomplishments
- A statement about your future aspirations
- One reference letter
- High school transcript (unofficial is fine)
- Admission decision letter (when available) from an eligible post-secondary institution showing acceptance for the 2023-24 school year
*Eligible PSE institutions include apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma; college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma; university certificate or diploma below bachelor level; or a university degree.
Leave a Reply