The Library Club prides itself on being one of Burnaby North’s largest clubs. It is a great club to meet people and many of our members join year after year. Students are invited to attend an organizational meeting where they have the opportunity to help in one of five areas:
- Circulation Desk Monitors ensure the efficient circulation of library materials
- Shelvers & Helpers work before school, at lunch or after school on assigned days to keep the library organized and tidy.
- Decorators are students with an artistic flair who decorate the library and promote library events
- Bibliophile committee members produce the library blog
- Vikings Talk members promote the Vikings Read selections and hold book club discussions for each of the titles
Come down Tuesday, September 24th at lunch to hear more. Attendance is mandatory if you want to join the club.