The Mini Capstone Presentation takes the place of the Student-led interviews
Mini Capstone Presentations will take place in April 2018
Refer to the Transition Plan and Mini-Capstone Instruction booklet (Module 3) for Presentation information and criteria.
- Explain: WHO ARE YOU?
- WHAT ARE YOU PROUD OF? (can bring or show examples of what you’re proud of – 2-3 items)
- SHOW US YOUR MINI CAPSTONE – goal, essential question, action plan & outcome: what you learned / what you can show / what your new goals will be
- DISCUSS YOUR PLANS FOR AFTER HIGH SCHOOL AND POSSIBLE FUTURE OPTIONS
- How do the skills you demonstrated / developed in your mini-capstone help with this? What core competencies have you demonstrated?
- MUST BE VISUAL IN SOME WAY
Stay tuned for more information.