All Mini Capstone Presentations will take place on April 19, 2018, during the last block of the day (from 2:00-3:00 pm)
Schedule updated April 18 @ 1:00 pm:
PRESENTATION ROOM AND TEACHER ALLOCATION FOR STUDENTS – find out what room you have been assigned to for your presentation.
LINK TO SURVEY – to tell us what you need for your presentation – THIS SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. Don’t worry! There will be a way for you to show your PowerPoint in every classroom….
If you’re asked to log in to Office 365 here is your username / password:
password: same as your computer login
2018 MINI CAPSTONE PRESENTATION OUTLINE AND EVALUATION SUMMARY – double sided handout
2018 MINI CAPSTONE PRESENTATION DETAILED HAND OUT – step by step instructions for preparing (given out the week of April 9- 12 in English 12 classes)
POSSIBLE QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE ASKED – examples of what lead teachers could ask you after your presentation (only examples!)
The Mini Capstone Presentation takes the place of the Student-led interviews
Refer to the Transition Plan and Mini-Capstone Instruction booklet handed out at the beginning of the year (Module 3) for Presentation information and criteria and download the Presentation Outline and Evaluation Summary above.
- Explain: WHO ARE YOU?
- WHAT ARE YOU PROUD OF? (bring or show evidence/artifact representing what you’re proud of – 1 item)
- DISCUSS YOUR PLANS FOR AFTER HIGH SCHOOL AND POSSIBLE FUTURE OPTIONS
- SHOW US YOUR MINI CAPSTONE – goal, essential question, action plan & outcome: what you learned / what you can show / what your new goals will be
- REFLECT ON BEING A LIFELONG LEARNER
- How do the skills you demonstrated / developed in your mini-capstone help with this? How have you demonstrated being a lifelong learne
- MUST BE VISUAL IN SOME WAY