All Mini Capstone Presentations will take place on April 19, 2018, during 5th block (from 2:00-3:00 pm)
If you’re asked to log in to Office 365 here is your username / password:
password: same as your computer logins
2018 MINI CAPSTONE PRESENTATION OUTLINE AND EVALUATION SUMMARY – double sided handout
2018 EVALUATION RUBRIC – please refer to the PowerPoint (above) to see the rubric.
The Mini Capstone Presentation takes the place of the Student-led interviews
Refer to the Transition Plan and Mini-Capstone Instruction booklet handed out at the beginning of the year (Module 3) for Presentation information and criteria and download the Presentation Outline and Evaluation Summary above.
- Explain: WHO ARE YOU?
- WHAT ARE YOU PROUD OF? (bring or show evidence/artifact representing what you’re proud of – 1 item)
- SHOW US YOUR MINI CAPSTONE – goal, essential question, action plan & outcome: what you learned / what you can show / what your new goals will be
- DISCUSS YOUR PLANS FOR AFTER HIGH SCHOOL AND POSSIBLE FUTURE OPTIONS
- How do the skills you demonstrated / developed in your mini-capstone help with this? How have you demonstrated being a lifelong learner?
- REFLECT ON BEING A LIFELONG LEARNER
- MUST BE VISUAL IN SOME WAY