Our Science Unit

There have been many highlights to the start of this school year. But by far, my favourite has been our science unit. I am not sure whether to call it science or our everything unit. My goal with students is to show them, whenever I can, on how subjects we…

Recycled Social Studies Project!

As many of you know Brentwood Park is soon undertaking the ADST challenge. Div. 10 has had a head start to the ADST challenge by combining it with our social studies project. The class had the task to work in small groups of 3’s to demonstrate their learning on the…

Math Outside to Inside

Along with exploring place value, multi digit subtraction, addition and multiplication, Div. 10 has also been measuring! The class has had a head start on measuring leaves and sticks that were found during our nature walk. Our measuring unit got a head start all because one student thought he had…

Wilderness Wednesday

On Wednesday afternoons the Div. 10 takes their learning outside accompanied by Mr. Peter’s class. The first couple of sessions the classes has been working on getting used to their neighbouring environments. This includes Beecher’s Creek and Brentwood Park.      The students are still working on using…