Clean Energy BC (CEBC) is pleased to offer a student scholarship of $1000. The scholarship is available for students who are interested in pursuing a future in clean energy at a post-secondary institution.
Eligibility: Must be a BC secondary student (full-time, currently enrolled) that is graduating in 2018.
- Applicants must submit a 1-2 page paper (500 words) responding to the question “Why is clean energy important to me as a young person in BC?” Please explain why clean energy is important, cite any relevant experience with projects, volunteering, or community work, and indicate any future plans for involvement (please indicate the post-secondary institutions you have applied to and any acceptances).
- Applicants must also provide one letter of reference (not a relative). This could be from a teacher, a community representative, a pastor/religious teacher or a coach. The reference letter should speak to your character as a person.
- Please provide your contact information – address, phone number and e-mail.Deadline: Applications must be received by May 27, 2018.
- For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Please submit applications by mail or email to:Anitra Paris
354-409 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2Anitra.Paris@cleanenergybc.org
All decisions of CEBC’s Awards Committee are final. The winner will be notified in early June 2018.Special thanks to EcoFish Research for funding for this scholarship.