Awarded to a graduating student who has demonstrated excellence and achievement in a Youth Train in Trades and Youth Work in Trades program and meets the following eligibility criteria.
To be considered for the award the student must have:
- successfully completed a Youth Train in Trades and Youth Work in Trades program in the Burnaby School District with a high level of effort, determination and integrity
- successfully completed 120 hours industry-recognized work experience
- demonstrated a high level of motivation to continue to develop skills and abilities in the chosen profession
- demonstrated plans to continue in studies in the chosen field at post-secondary or apprenticeship training
- been nominated for the award by a Youth Train in Trades or Youth Work in Trades program teacher
Consideration is to be given to a student with financial need.
Application form is HERE.
More information is HERE.
Submit application to Ms. Falsetto before Friday, April 6th, 2018.