Applications for the Summer 2018 #YouthAmbassadors Program with Canada are now OPEN! The program brings together students, ages 15 to 18 who will not be graduating June 2018, and adult mentors from across Canada to promote mutual understanding, increase leadership skills, and position youth to make a difference in their communities.
The Youth Ambassadors Program with Canada is a fully-funded intensive program that will run from July 16 to August 4, 2018, with three segments:
1) Pre-departure orientation in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, from July 16th to July 17th.
2) Exchange experience in the United States of America, to include:
- a) Plattsburgh, New York, and the Adirondack Park, from July 18th to July 28th.
- b) Washington, D.C., from July 29th to August 3th.
3) Return home travel by August 4th followed by implementation of post-exchange community service activities in Canada, reporting, and alumni engagement.
More details are HERE.