UPDATE 1 – Financial Aid: Applications for our Entrance Scholarships are open now!
- Deadline to submit application is April 1st
- Deadline to submit all supporting documents is April 7th
- Once the student is admitted and has a student # they can access the application through My Account – Financial Aid – Award Applications – Entrance Awards Application
- The student only needs to submit one application in order to be assessed for every award that they may be eligible for
UPDATE 2 – Nursing: There are a limited number of designated seats in the Academic Foundations for Potential Nursing Applicants program.
UPDATE 3 – Psychiatric Nursing: A limited number of seats in the Academic Foundations for Potential Psychiatric Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Psychiatric Nursing programs are designated for Aboriginal applicants who self-identify as Aboriginal, meet the academic and the final admission requirements. Aboriginal applicants must contact Dave Seaweed, Aboriginal Coordinator, at 604-527-5565 or Tanya Joostema, Aboriginal Student Advisor, at 604-777-6188 if interested in being considered for a designated seat in the AFPN or the BSPN program.
HAVEN’T YET APPLIED TO DOUGLAS? IT’S NOT TOO LATE! Seats are still available in open enrollment programs such as General Studies. As always, the simplified admissions process means you need to:
- Graduate from high school
- Have a C or higher in English 12, or B or higher in Communications